• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Hi, can you please put me on the list for the Lady Tremaine cutie and for the Patriotic Lilo? Thanks!

Holy schnikes! A Katrina to call my own. ^_^. I'll send you the cash so she and the death trooper can fly together.

Hey Tessa
Can I drop the Hedgehog request please and instead be added to the Slim PTD , I'm assuming he's not going anywhere fast :) but he's a villain I don't have a pin of !
And could I also be on the Patriotic Jessica & Tiana lists too

Lists updated.

Tomorrow's cuties release: Due to the number of entrants, this release will follow the popular release rules, so the first three rounds of pickups will be one per person. Tomorrow's release is one set per person, so there is a chance at least some pins from the set will last past the release. I don't have plans immediately after this release, so if I get a higher number I can still stick around.

PTD rules tweak: Looking back over the PTD pickup rules, it doesn't quite work out as I wrote them. Since they come out in sets of three but I can only get two per day, I think we might often come across the scenario we're in, where one PTD is very popular but lasts awhile, another one is moderately popular, and the third is not popular at all. This means it takes quite a lot of pickups until I pick up the third PTD style to activate the "two of each" rule. So, I am going to simplify things regarding PTDs and multiple winners.

The first five rounds of pickups I do, regardless of which PTDs I pick up, will be one per person. I will always pick up the two that have the most requests (such as Hedgehog and Katrina for this flip).

Starting with pickup round six, the limit will be dropped.

Pickup update: Got a Hedgehog and Katrina, as well as two TUVW letter sets - one for lynn99 as the only request for a whole set, and one to split up since all four were claimed. As the only signups, SiuJerkJai gets Ursula, speedwaystar1 gets Vanellope, and Disneychildwithin gets WALL-E; Tigger will be rolled since there are two entrants.

Hedgehog
1. Hambee2
2. hopemax
3. disneykins
4. MerlinEmrys
5. Motba
6. FoolishMortal71
7. pnaoco0lada
8. Poohlady5
9. NewlyAddicted
10. MomeRathsOutgrabe
11. disneymagic
12. Disneychildwithin
13. sockgnome

MDsdeUn.png

Congrats, Hambee2!

Katrina Van Tassel (pickup + reroll)
1. Hambee2
2. Motba
3. NewlyAddicted
4. MomeRathsOutgrabe
5. disneymagic

X1esstc.png

Congrats, Motba and disneymagic!

(T)igger
1.Spr175psu
2. FoolishMortal71

N3lfgRd.png

Congrats, Spr175psu!

Yesterday's PTD pickup was round five for this set, so starting with the next pickup (either tonight or tomorrow), the limit will be dropped.

Lists updated.

Availability update: as nemo558 posted, Hedgehog sold out during the release (before my number came up, so I was unable to get one yesterday). As of about an hour ago, all four cuties were still there, as were the two remaining PTDs.

Pickup update: got a full set of cuties and Katrina and Slim PTDs at yesterday's release, and got a second of all of those today.

Rolling for winners now! The first number listed for each pin drawing will be the winner from yesterday's release, and the second number listed will be the winner from today's pickup.

Mother Gothel
1. mickeymousje
2. katelouise
3. disneykins
4. kairi08
5. Disneychildwithin
6. sbmpins
7. FoolishMortal71
8. natelove
9. tinkerbelle1956
10. akbecker246
11. Spr175psu
12. Motba
13. momin.ator
14. GrumpyDad
15. Booger1964
16. Kiragigi
17. Princess
18. Tds

gothelcute_zpsbs9b8u0h.png

Congrats, GrumpyDad and Disneychildwithin!

Lady Tremaine
1. froggerway
2. disneykins
3. Disneychildwithin
4. CCofRR13
5. sockgnome
6. sbmpins
7. FoolishMortal71
8. natelove
9. tinkerbelle1956
10. akbecker246
11. Vixy
12. Spr175psu
13. Motba
14. GrumpyDad
15. Princess
16. unibear
17. Tds
18. speedwaystar1

tremainecute_zpsvf7qe8uy.png

Congrats, Tds and natelove!

Captain Hook
1. MixedWolf
2. disneykins
3. Disneychildwithin
4. sbmpins
5. FoolishMortal71
6. natelove
7. tinkerbelle1956
8. akbecker246
9. Spr175psu
10. Motba
11. momin.ator
12. GrumpyDad
13. Princess
14. Tds

hookcute_zpsea2ieajl.png

Congrats, natelove and Motba!

natelove, please let me know if you would like Tremaine or Hook. I will reroll the one you do not choose and put you on the Secondary Winners list.

Claude Frollo
1. disneykins
2. Disneychildwithin
3. speedwaystar1
4. sbmpins
5. FoolishMortal71
6. natelove
7. akbecker246
8. Spr175psu
9. Motba
10. GrumpyDad
11. Kiragigi
12. Princess
13. Tds

frollocute_zps8jfovbea.png

Congrats, Princess and FoolishMortal71!

Katrina Van Tassel
1. Hambee2
2. NewlyAddicted
3. MomeRathsOutgrabe

Katrina4_zpsv8ru4iru.png

Congrats, MomeRathsOutgrabe and Hambee2!

Motba and speedwaystar1 each get an Alameda Slim, since I have two and they were the only two signed up.

Wow! So cool to win so many amazing pins! Thank you so much, Timeerkat! Please invoice me so that I can get my hands on those beauties!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back