• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
I'd like to be added to the Cars 3 marquee list (if you have one going)

Ahhhh, missed the Cinderella surprise pin, is there a chance for another opportunity?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Couldn't stop by tonight since I had some things to do at home, but if it's still not sold out tomorrow I'll swing by after work and pick up another one.

Lists updated to here.

Availability update: Cinderella was sold out before I could get there yesterday. Unless a flood of tourists comes in to buy Slim PTDs or they force a flip, it's going to be pretty quiet at DSF until the Cars 3 release next Friday.

Pickup update: got a TUVW set for dizpinfreak.

No updates on availability. Slim is still hanging on. It's been a month so they *might* force a flip around Friday for the release, but it's anyone's guess.

They do have the Cars bumpers on display now. They're bigger than I expected them to be. The rules for Friday's Cars release were posted and the limit is two per person, so I'll have two sets of the bumpers and one marquee available as long as I make it to the release.

To my amazement, my daughter just got into Cars, so can I please be on the list for Jackson storm and Cruz as well? Thanks!

Nope, no Herc pin. I'm still at work and it's been sold out for over an hour.

Generally big anniversary pins like this only last a few hours, so if they're released on a weekday morning I have no chance to go get it before it sells out.

Tessa, I don't want to clog up your inbox, but can tell you how much to add for the Pirates "Now Playing" pin to add to my Japan pin purchase and then I can send you money and you can ship the two pins together. Thanks!

PM sent, hopemax.

Lists updated to here.

Since more than 12 people are signed up for the marquee, this release will follow the Popular Release rules.

Here's hoping for a PTD flip during the release (but only if I don't sleep past the release! ;) ), or a really good surprise! (Full body Mater or Doc Hudson, perhaps? Hahaha, it'll probably be Mater's butt. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back