• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
I got there at around 8:45 tonight. I ordered a Horace, and the drawers were empty. A handful was brought out from the stockroom (not a full bag). I am assuming at least the rest of that 10-pin bag is still in the back room but I have no idea if the handful that was brought out came from the last bag or if there are more. In any case, it is not guaranteed that a flip will happen tomorrow, but there is a good likelihood.

Pickup update: got Horace. Will do the drawing tomorrow, as I'm off to bed right now.

Yes, apparently that group had been hanging out in there all day waiting for a flip. They were setting up for some private event and needed space and shooed them out around 4:30. I was also surprised about how tight and crowded it was in there. I can't imagine how they handle release crowds in that little space. I felt like people were sitting on top of me while I was trying to enjoy my PTD ice cream. I must say it gave me even more appreciation for Tessa and all she does for us by getting these PTDs and releases.
Some people started posting on Instagram that there were only 15 left. But that was at 10 am

Yes, I'll be doing pickups. However the first two Genies I get (if he lasts long enough to get two) will not be available.

I would like to be on the list for Rowlf, please.

And in other Muppets news, my husband read today that Steve Whitmire (Rizzo, and he took over several of Jim's characters including Kermit) is no longer with the company. Creative differences between Disney and him. No public announcement, and apparently he left several months ago. Fans noticed Kermit was a bit different in recent YouTube projects and so the news trickled out.

Can I get added to a few lists? Cursive Cuties - Stitch and Dumbo; Postcards - all 4; and Cinderella Birds PTD Flip? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back