• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED - MOG Destination D23 100 Years of Disney

SOLD! CLOSED - MOG Destination D23 100 Years of Disney
Invoices have been sent for the pins I have at the moment and the list has been updated. For pins where you are "above the line" you should have an invoice from me. Let me know if I missed anyone!

If you are "below the line" for a pin, I don't have that pin for you. HOWEVER, my friends are still going through their pins and deciding what they want to share here so there could be additions over the next few days.

Payments have been received. (Thanks to all for the prompt payments!) So I am closing this thread. Will send pins out shortly after I receive them at the event next month.

Back