• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED - MOG Destination D23 100 Years of Disney

SOLD! CLOSED - MOG Destination D23 100 Years of Disney
Can you put me down for : Evil Queen / Charlotte please
If you don't get anyone else for set 1 I'll take Sorcerer Mickey & Snow White too to help out , pretty sure I know someone who'd trade them from me
And if anyone drops out I'd love a red dress Jasmine

Reactions: Ajk
Updated to here and RSP submitted. But feel free to continue to request pins in case folks already on the list change their minds. I also decided to put in for the sets that haven't been requested yet.

I got my RSP results and, while I did not get everything, it looks like I got most sets. AND I have some folks who indicated they might have extra sets to donate to the cause, so things are looking fairly good. I am going through everything now but it will take a little while. Expect to hear from me with specific results and invoices in a couple of days.

I know you've already submitted/received your rsp , I noticed you had nobody down for Kenai though . If he's available I made a new trading friend recently and it's one she's looking for so I'll take him too if possible

Reactions: Ajk
Back