• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED - MOG Disney 100 aDorbs

SOLD! CLOSED - MOG Disney 100 aDorbs

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Similar to my sales thread for the MOG 100 Years of Disney Animation pins (be sure to check it out if you haven't already), I am selling (or technically pre-selling) the aDorbs that MOG is releasing at Destination D23 this year.

At this point we are just at the RSP stage and I won't know how many boxes of aDorbs I get if any. But if I do get any, they will go to the top people on the list. We are able to request up to three boxes of the aDorbs (2 pins per box) so I am figuring there is a fair chance of getting that many, and very highly likely to get at least one or two. As always, you never know if the people on the top of the list will back out or MOG will let us buy more so feel free to ask for some even if people are above you. And you won't need to pay anything until my RSP is finalized and confirmed. Just please let me know if you are no longer interested so I can update the lists and people can know where they stand.

For these, the price is $54 per box. That covers the price of the pin, tax, Paypal fees and a bit for me to help defray the cost of the event. Add $5 for shipping in the US regardless of number of boxes. International folks are welcome but you will pay actual shipping cost. And if you are also buying pins from my other sale (link here: https://disneypinforum.com/threads/mog-destination-d23-100-years-of-disney.77419/ ) I will combine the shipping.

Also, if you like, I would be glad to open your box(es) for you and try to trade if there are particular ones you are interested in. But with chasers involved, you might want the fun of opening them yourself.

I will post MOG's picture of the pin in the next post but if you want to see more details on the pins, including retail price, check them out here: https://d23.com/app/uploads/2023/07/MOG_RSP_Catalog.pdf

1536c6dcd6d3f1c47560e8d8b7289c09.jpg

1. @CanaDaLE
2. @CanaDaLE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Deadline for the RSP is tonight. I guess I'll be leaving these off of it.

Can you put me down for one box. Hoping you can trade gif chip and Dale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Will do. And yes, I am glad to try to trade for C+D while I'm there.

I received confirmation from MOG that I can get three boxes. Anyone want the third one? If you want a specific pin I am glad to try to trade for it for you during the event. My guess it will be pretty easy to get the desired one(s). (Knock on wood.)

I received confirmation from MOG that I can get three boxes. Anyone want the third one? If you want a specific pin I am glad to try to trade for it for you during the event. My guess it will be pretty easy to get the desired one(s). (Knock on wood.)
Is your price for a box of 4 pins or just 1? I am only looking for the Gurgi pin.

Reactions: Ajk
Is your price for a box of 4 pins or just 1? I am only looking for the Gurgi pin.
This thread is only for the adorbs. I did have another thread for the 100 pins which had the Gurgi. Unfortunately there was not enough interest in that set so I passed on getting it. Good luck on your search!

Back