• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CM Exclusive LE 1000 Animal Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM Exclusive LE 1000 Animal Kingdom

disneybakerdcp

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
tumblr_msq5m2kQhM1r25dmfo3_500.jpg

Trading for these on both here and tumblr

PIN 96595 LE 400 RAY FIRCRACKER: Will be picky. Will trade for other DSF pins or PODM pins. There are a few specific DSF ones I’m looking for (if you have a Dopey PTD I may just scream) but I’ll give anything a look! (Traded with via pinpics) TRADED

PIN 86556 SALLY ICON: I collect mostly Dopey, Polynesian, Walt and misc. Princess pins. I didn’t realize the bad quality of this picture of this pin, I can take another of it if need be (the design on the right is there and the right ear has straight lines where in the pic it looks bumpy) (Traded for in the parks) TRADED

PIN 91963: CE LE CHIP & DALE: Personally purchased CE and LE of 1000. I trade LE for LE or more than 1 regular pin. Will look at any offers (Personally purchased) AVAILABLE

Last edited:
Would you be willing to have a look at my traders and see if I have anything you like for Ray firecracker? :)

Also how do you trade on Tumblr?

My apologies, I was just coming on this thread to update that Ray has been traded.

It's easy to trade on tumblr, it's actually how I got started! What you do is post a picture of your traders and tag it under things such as 'disney pins' disney pin trading' 'pin trading' and maybe if it's a Woody pin tag Toy Story or something. Then, people who search the tab can look to see what everyone has to offer. If they see something of yours they like, they will message you and you go from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back