• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Cocoa got zapped!

ZAPPED! Cocoa got zapped!

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
The totally terrific and thoughtful twins (@GroguFan @stratasfan) sent an tremendous zap to Ms. Cocoa. Although somebody forgot to tell them that zaps are "supposed" to be just a little something. Like maybe a pin. A few stickers, etc. Instead, they sent this absolutely amazing and awesome assemblage. I'll put pictures in the upcoming post. It's crazy!
THANK YOU (from Cocoa) Elizabeth and Sarah. It's such a fantastic, fabulous, phenomenal gift.

Last edited:
Okay, so let’s start with just the sheer volume of components. Any one of these items would be more than generous. But we have item upon item upon item. Candy egg and puzzle and balloon and bunny figurines for Cocoa’s hoomans. Papery carrots for good chewing/playing. And do you see the bunny?!

fa65e6a6a74a8eddd9bf8ed5fd08a137.jpg

It’s a bank for Cocoa to store her pin money that looks just like her, including her white fluffy tail. And being the twins, they made it amazing with an incredible custom pin lanyard!!

9295a2043f70d7e663e7bf47ec3fe55b.jpg

Cocoa welcomes her to the family.

afbc59fa48230191f3ece514349995e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I just can't stand the cuteness! That picture of Cocoa with the bunny bank! I'm printing it out today so I can put it on a board! She is so cute! You are so welcome for the package, it really was our pleasure! I've been wanting to paint something up for Cocoa for a while, and when I saw that bank (which started life as a pure white rabbit) I knew it had to be a pin money bank! And of course, I thought Cocoa would collect pins that looked like her! :) I'm afraid I'm starting to collect pins that look like Cocoa! :)

So glad Cocoa and her Hoomans enjoyed the package and anytime she wants to share her cuteness via pictures . . . we'll just . . . LOVE IT!

Back