• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Collecting 60th to celebrate birthdays of DLR and us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collecting 60th to celebrate birthdays of DLR and us

][cee

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, we are SoCA residents with AP's collecting momentos to remember 2015. Hoping to meet you at the park or to make some fun trades.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad I signed up. We love our Annual Passes. The casual pace of park visits increased our level of enjoyment. We don't need to over plan, push for early arrival late departure to get our money's worth. We now have time to chech the pin boards and trade with CM's.

I agree. Just being able to sleep in a few hours in the morning before I go makes a huge difference, because I'm not rushing to get there right at park open and try to fit everything in in a day. If a ride is busy I can skip it that visit, or if I just want to rest for a moment or feel like doing Tiki Room three times in a row, I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back