• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Collection #2 - Star Wars and Star Tours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collection #2 - Star Wars and Star Tours

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
OK, this is my second big collection. Disney Themed Star Wars pins and Star Tours pins. I know it might seem weird to specify "Disney Themed" Star Wars since these are all Disney pins :D, but I only collect Star Wars pins if they have a Disney tone, like I will not collect Darth Vader, but I WILL collect a pin of Darth Vader fighting Jedi Mickey or maybe Goofy as Darth Vader. Hope you all like these

Star Wars pg 7.jpgStar Wars pg 6.jpgStar Wars pg 5.jpgStar Wars pg 4.jpgStar Wars pg 3.jpgStar Wars pg 2.jpgStar Wars pg 1.jpg

I LOVE the Pin Trading Event pin. It's gorgeous! I want! :) You've definitely got a collection I admire. Every time I walk through the Star Tours (2) store I always want to buy the pins.

I love your collection, but I also love your binder! What do you use for your pages?

Thank you all for the comments. Iheartdumbo, I use the Felt Pin Page Refills available at the parks. Figment919 was nice enough to get me a few packs on their last trip to WDW. They are 5 pages for $8.95+tax, and they are great in any binder (I use a 2 inch binder, holds 4-5 pages when they are full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back