• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Could it be!? Is it he!? Prince adam & belle are human!! Auction ends sunday 2/24!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Could it be!? Is it he!? Prince adam & belle are human!! Auction ends sunday 2/24!!!

LaLaLaaana

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Pin 31281: WDW- Happily Ever After Series (Belle)
COULD IT BE!? IS IT HE!? YES IT IS PRINCE ADAM!!
More commonly known as the BEAST :D. This pin is part of a series released in WDW in 2004.
This pin has:
13 Trading
&
96 Wanting
…. Mathematically speaking that’s a pretty awesome ratio of Ws to Ts.

This is a rare and beautiful pin! Great for any Beauty and the Beast collector!!!
Here is the pinpics link
:http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=31281&sid=6614.1361503142.v2
10975008.jpg

Although my pin is not on the backer card it is in wonderful condition &
the winner’s pin will be sent on a custom lace back frame, as a little thanks for bidding. (Made by me:D)

THIS AUCTION CLOSES SUNDAY FEBRUARY 24[SUP]th[/SUP] AT 11:59 PM WDW TIME.

ALL BIDS MUST BE IN BY 11:59 PM WDW Time Sunday, FEBRUARY 24[SUP]th[/SUP]. Winner will be announced after auction closes.

A few important notes:
· As much as I love talking and getting to know all of you (AND I DO!!!), please no PM bids.
· I will do my best to do a leaderboard once a day.
· If you are changing your bid please make sure you are clearly stating the pins that you ARE trading.
· Please do not publicly bid for others.

A little about me:
So, a pin being on/off a card does not matter to me, as long as it is in good condition. AKA: If it is not the backer card… NO PROBLEM! :D.

My Most wants:
· Tangled pins!
· DSF Tangled PTD
· Brave :D
· PODMs
· The Little Mermaid
· Ursula as Vanessa
· Gaston
· Mother Gothel
· Hercules

· Oh! And of course things on my wants list ;)

· Pins I am not really looking for:

· Fab Five

· The Haunted Mansion

· Nightmare Before Christmas

· Movies staring only animals.

I welcome any and all bids :D.

HAVE FUN!! :D AND READY..... SET.....
GO!!!!
tumblr_mfjkcaOfQB1qlt9tyo1_500.gif

I said I would do a leaderboard each day so:

1. The PINkeeper (with an AMAZING PASCAL pin from my wants) YAY

2. & 3.
Could it be you!? Maybe... ;)

I would like to add... do not be afraid to bid things that are not on my wants list! I am also looking for some good traders too! :D

Wow! Thanks for the new bids! Some great traders and a wonderful selection!!! :D

Leaderboard:
1. The PIN Keeper (with an AMAZING pascal pin)/ Princess Becky (A wonderful selection to choose from!!! All from my wants!)
2.Photobug09 (with two great traders :D)

Thanks everyone :D

BID REMINDER: This auction closes in a little over ONE day. Ending at 11:59 EST.vThat is 8:59 PST, Just a friendly remind to those out west. :D.

Official Leader board for tonight:

1. PrincessBecky
2. The PIN Keeper
3. Photobug09

Less than 24 hours till auction closes.

i am laughing cause i like the pin ONLY i dont understand why Belle looks like she has been date raped and cant wait to et away from him....i know he is a beast BUT.......
seriously look at her face and her dress is all off her shoulder whats with that?

Oh she is into it... she is totally into it ;). Haha the pinpics pic is really sh*ttay. In person she doesnt look deranged. haha Its such a beautiful pin! One of my favs just does not fit into my collection anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back