• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Could someone confirm this isn't a scrapper and value this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone confirm this isn't a scrapper and value this for me?

Ryan-Pins

Maths is what I live for
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
I received this pin a few years ago from a friend who said he bought it from DS at the time of release, it doesn't have backing but I'm pretty confident it's real. Firstly could anyone confirm it's real, secondly could you value it and thirdly, does anyone want it? ;) Please and and Thanks.

-Ryan

1377625076891.jpg

1377624837712.jpg

Last edited:
I found that pin at dlr on a lanyard..i know they did make fakes..
Becuase i traded for another one and they were different..

But after that idk .. not sure how to tell them apart...

Is it me, or is the post on the left a different color and size (thickness)?? If so, it's a repair and devalues the pin, if it's real.

I found that pin at dlr on a lanyard..i know they did make fakes..
Becuase i traded for another one and they were different..

But after that idk .. not sure how to tell them apart...

Yeah I know what you mean. As I said before, I'm pretty certain this one's real, but just have no way of proving it! :(

should it be proven to be real, do you know of it's value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back