• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, thank you! I absolutely love all my pins!! :hsd: They arrived super fast!! And to any others interested in purchasing some of Jadestarr's pins ... GO FOR IT! You will be sooooo happy you did!! Jadestarr ROCKS!! *bjr

Thank you, thank you! I absolutely love all my pins!! :hsd: They arrived super fast!! And to any others interested in purchasing some of Jadestarr's pins ... GO FOR IT! You will be sooooo happy you did!! Jadestarr ROCKS!! *bjr
+1

PM sent :D. I cannot thank you enough for your kindness, and generousity with this sale. You could sell them for much higher, even going by the lowest eBay prices, but you don't. You inspire me to greater acts of kindness :)

This thread is my weakness, and yet, I cannot resist...

Seriously, amazing prices for these pins, thank you so much for helping me build up my collection!!

YOUR INBOX IS FULL SO HERE WE GO....
Hello and thank you for offering these pins.
Please let me know if they are all in stock and what the shipping will be.
Basically give me a total and let me know where to send the money.

Thank you,

Dan

Pin 61626: Patriotic Chip 'n' Dale - Flags and Hats
Pin 38770: Stitch as Elvis
Pin 90955: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Cruella De Vil Only
Pin 90943: Good Vs Evil - Mystery Pack - Ursula Only

Pin 79395: Stitch & Scrump on Pillows (as there are 2 pins, this set would automatically be $5)

Pin 81188: WDW - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Animals Mystery Set - Chip 'n Dale with Naked Mole-rat ONLY (Comes on very nice card)
Pin 87137: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Haunted Mansion -Phineas CHASER ONLY
16 trading to 81 wanting

Pin 92579: Disney Afternoon Mystery Set –Rescue Rangers Characters

Pin 90216: Star Wars in the Park Booster Set - Quotes $10 NEW!!!
***This is all 4 right otherwise nevermind

Pin 91939: The Little Mermaid 2012 7 pin Booster Set $10
*** Complete set right or nevermind

Declogged my inbox, sorry guys, iamdisneydan you got it, I will PM you tomorrow after work and yes those prices are for complete, sealed on original card sets.

Jadestarr... thank you!! I got the package this week and I'm very happy with my purchase. If you're on the fence about getting pins from this member, don't. All pins were definitely authentic and at super prices, how can you go wrong??? A lot of pins that I ordered will make great traders in the parks.

Now I'm tempted to make another order. Don't be surprised if you see a PM from me shortly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back