• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRAZY Pin Sale is Over...For Now :)
Sent you a PM earlier this morning, did you get it? wanted to add a set and lament the lack of Duffy :( Let me know! I'd love to pay you :)

Do you have anymore of these? I am interested in one or two- just let me know if so and what total would be :)

Pin 86540: Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery PouchSealed Pack of 5 Pins $6

I'll send you a PM as well, but just in case, I'd like to place another order:

Pin 77127: Mini-Pin Collection - Star Wars Emblems (7 Pin Set) $7

Pin 90941: Good Vs Evil - Sealed Mystery Pack BACK IN STOCK! $6

Pin 92584: Disney Afternoon Mystery Set – Darkwing Duck Character Pin $8

Pin 86540: Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery PouchSealed Pack of 5 Pins $6

Such a great sale! Thank you!!

i only just saw this and sadly i've missed out on some but i'd like to buy these that remain please if they are still available.
72754 winnie the pooh cuties $5
64364 firehouse booster $5
93918 2013 booster set $5
89350 cute characters pack $5
91939 little mermaid booster pack $10
please pm me the total cost with shipping to england and how to pay,
i also like 93595 storybook circus set $5 if you get any available again please.
thanks from Sabrina :).

Last edited:
Hey Jade Starr,

I finally got that money! How much would total (w shipping) be for the following?

74244 Cute Faces $4
93918 Mini Pins $5
78566 Villains $5
86540 Mickey Icon Mystery $6

I know the total's $20...but how much is shipping? I can send money through PayPal today! What's your email!

Thanks for your patience.

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back