• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cupcakes, puppies, and board games,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cupcakes, puppies, and board games,

sweetsandstitches

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"These are a few of my favorite things." Oh yeah, musicals too. Obviously Disney. We played Disney's Greatest Hits on a long car ride, and my husband couldn't believe how many of the songs I knew all the words too. Half of the songs he didn't even know!

I'm Jessica and I live in San Diego. This is my year of Disney--my brother planned a trip to WDW to propose to his girlfriend, at Cinderella's Royal Table, and the rest of us were allowed to tag along (to WDW, not Cinderella's Castle). And living in San Diego, I justified getting myself the dual annual pass (however, it took a LOT of convincing). So, I plan to live up the Disney and partake in any and all of the special events I can. I'm even going to run the Tinkerbell Half Marathon.

Back in 2000 my pin collection started (though that was more of my dad than anything), and I found that collection when I was last at my parent's house. I had decided then to collect Toy Story, so I figured I might as well continue with that. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies, I have a soft spot for Dopey, and I love to hug on Eeyore.

I look forward to many entertaining discussions!

Oooo, I saw Phantom at The Fox in Atlanta. Loved it! I'm actually going through a musical withdrawal...last one I saw was Jesus Christ Superstar at the La Jolla Playhouse in December before it headed to Broadway.

It's such a fantastic story, I'd love to read the book if I can find the time and find it in a library. & I've been dying to see Jesus Christ Superstar! We did some of the choreography from it in one of my dance classes, and my aunt was in the backstage crew for it when her college put it on in the 70's. She talks about it all the time, it sounds wonderful! :)

Hello Jessica!

I also lived in SD for a few years while in grad school. I loved it there....
Welcome to the forum and have fun trading!

Kern

Hi and Welcome!

We are a pretty friendly bunch here and always looking to help folks out. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

My broadway fix is Mary Poppins next week.

Hello and Welcome!! We wish you luck on your adventure in pin trading! please feel free to ask any questions you may have..take care!

All the best!
Bob & Cat

Hi and Welcome!

We are a pretty friendly bunch here and always looking to help folks out. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

My broadway fix is Mary Poppins next week.

I saw Mary Poppins in New York last year. It was fun! Fabulous costumes and sets.

I saw Wicked a couple of years ago, so beyond incredible!!! I absolutely loved it :)
Also a great one. Have you read the book? Totally different--way more different than movie adaptions of books usually are.

Wicked is my favorite, but I've always wanted to see Phantom. Glad to hear it is amazing :) Also, Hello and welcome Jessica!!
My favorite tends to change based on which one I last saw. So right now, my favorite would be Billy Elliot.

Aloha Jessica and Welcome! :wavey:

I happen to adore musical theatre and the performing arts. We so are going to have to talk musicals one of these days, it's so hard to find people who share my passion for them ... .

By the way, have you ever played Encore???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back