• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL D Street 2011 Calendar of Events

VINYL D Street 2011 Calendar of Events

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I figure I'd post this in the Vinylmation forum since D-Street tends to be Vinylmation central! :)

From the Art of Disney Parks events page:
d_street_logo.jpg
A place where urban art inspired product "intersects" with a Disney creative edge. This raw, unfinished industrial style space will showcase a mix of Disney inspired art created by local and underground artists. Also up for grabs is cutting edge apparel, pop culture novelties, vinyl figures, collectibles and more, including vintage looks from Disney Couture, urban styles and artwork from Bloc 28, as well as Surf and Skate, Star WarsTM and Marvel apparel, artwork and accessories.
Considered one of the flagship stores for Vinylmation figures, D Street will showcase the latest releases from the various collections, including the Park Series, Urban Series and more.
For a look inside D Street or to learn more about the fashion brands, original and limited edition artwork and artists, click on the links below. A Look Inside
Original & Limited Edition Artwork
Featured Artists
Fashion Labels & Brands

2011 Calendar of Events
Save the Date - This Fall we will have an array of artist signings, trunk shows and events taking place at D Street.
Jan. 16, 2011 Star Warsâ„¢ Vinylmationâ„¢ Release & Signing
with Disney Design Group Artist, Mike Sullivan
2-5pm Feb. 5, 2011 Disney Double 5 Collection Debut 5 - 8pm *****
Star Warsâ„¢ Vinylmationâ„¢ Release & Signing with
Disney Design Group Character Artist, Mike Sullivan

Sunday, January 16, 2011

D Street, Downtown Disney® District

star_wars_vinylmation.jpg

Join us as we welcome Disney Design Group Character Artist, Mike Sullivan for a special appearance and signing as we celebrate the release of the new Star Warsâ„¢ Vinylmationâ„¢ series. Mike will be on hand from 2pm to 5pm at D Street at the Disneyland Resort.
Please note, D Street will open at 8am on January 16, 2011.
Limit TWO (2) trays per Guest.

We ask that you bring no personal items to be signed. Limit TWO (2) items signed per Guest. Special Appearance Guest will only sign their respective merchandise. Artist signing is subject to space and time availability and is not guaranteed. Merchandise available while supplies last. Merchandise for signing must be purchased on the event day at the event location. Valid Disneyland® Resort receipt may be required. Event information subject to change without notice. Separate admission is required to enter Disneyland® Resort theme parks.

Double5Logo.jpg

Disney Double 5 Collection Product Launch & Signing
with Artist Les Schettkoe

February 5, 2011

D Street, Downtown Disney® District
Join us as we welcome Artist and Designer Les Schettkoe, as we debut the Disney Double 5 Collection at D Street in the Downtown Disney® District at the Disneyland® Resort. Les will be hand for a special appearance and signing of the newly released tees and artwork from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
DD5_HALFSTEPPIN.jpg
DD5_distresseddrippyMickey.jpg
DD5_HowYouLike.jpg
We ask that you bring no personal items to be signed. Limit TWO (2) items signed per Guest. Special Appearance Guest will only sign their respective merchandise. Artist signing is subject to space and time availability and is not guaranteed. Merchandise available while supplies last. Merchandise for signing must be purchased on the event day at the event location. Valid Disneyland® Resort receipt may be required. Event information subject to change without notice. Separate admission is required to enter Disneyland® Resort theme parks.

I thought i could go Vinylmation-less my whole lifetime...until now Will anyone else be at the SW vinylmation release & signing? I will definitely try to make it, and would love to meet some DPF members!

Back