• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Expo Stuff now showing up on Disneystore.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Expo Stuff now showing up on Disneystore.com

Englishboy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let people know that as of this morning, some of the merchandise from the D23 Expo has started to appear on the DS site. This includes some pins, the DisneyStore vinylmation and other DS 25th Anniversary stuff.

So if you are interested you should hit the site before it mysteriously disappears.

Wow! It must have really sold out quickly. All I could find was the three items from the popup D23 Expo Disney Store. I could not find any of the Expo pins from the Dream Store, the Treasure Trove, or the WDI store that you found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back