• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Expo Tickets

D23 Expo Tickets

caffinecupcake

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
D23Expo Tickets: We are only using 2 of the 4 tickets available for members to purchase for the D23 Expo. I can still purchase two additional tickets at the discount rate until June 30th. A three day discount ticket costs $100.00 or a one day discount ticket costs $35.00. July 1st the tickets go up to regular member and/or general Expo admission prices ($115 & $136 and $40 & $47)

If you are a DPF member and are interested in a ticket or both tickets please let me know via PM. I am offering these tickets at face value; however Disney does add a $2.50 processing fee per ticket purchased.

You would need to pay me first via PayPal within 24 hours of purchase commitment prior to my purchasing the tickets. I will supply a copy of the receipt of purchase to you immediately after I purchase the tickets. Please understand to be fair to all interested I cannot “hold tickets†for purchase and there are no refunds.

The tickets can be mailed to me and I can then mail them to you with delivery confirmation or they can be picked up onsite with the appropriate information per Disney: “Everyone will be assigned an event credential displaying their first and last name, which they will need to present in order to enter, leave, and return to the eventâ€.

We are attending the Expo so if you select the onsite pick-up option and there is a problem we will be there to help. This should be a fun event and we hope to meet many DPF members there.

Last edited:
Back