• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Japan Exclusive Dolls - Rapunzel and Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Japan Exclusive Dolls - Rapunzel and Jack
This was an auction I was VERY interested in and watched it daily. I was a little heartbroken when the price of Rapunzel went even too high for me. I absolutely LOVE the BJD's, yes some can totally creep you out but others like these are simply stunning. To have a doll that is an LE 1 that was displayed at D23 Japan would have been an absolute dream come true!!!!! but alas I just can't justify over 7k for a doll. I wish I could have seen them in person soooo Jealous right now Wally!

Thanks for the post, I haven't looked at the pics since the auction ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back