• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Darlene (Rocke01) just gave us an amazing zap!!!

ZAPPED! Darlene (Rocke01) just gave us an amazing zap!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Darlene and I have been talking about possibly using her hotel's breakfast room for our next party. We confirmed it last night. But that wasn't enough for her, she and Nena decided to also zap us a hotel suite at the same hotel. They have a time share and thought that we deserved to have an extra special zap. :bowdown:We are so grateful to both of them!!! I am still doing the happy dance :wiggle: A place to have the party and a room, what more could anybody ever ask for?

Thank you both, this means more to us then you will ever know!!! It is good to have friends here!!!

I told him to consider it a zap from team Zagales! David is just in denial!
:facepalm: This is just so wrong!!! You go and sully a great gift by mentioning Zagales. :facepalm:

Hey, isn't denial a river in Africa?:lol:

Last edited:
It really was nothing everyone. Not a big deal. We don't have much money but we do have a time share!

It really was nothing everyone. Not a big deal. We don't have much money but we do have a time share!

You lie, it is not nothing!!! It is one of the kindest things anybody has ever done for us. Just getting to spend time with you is awesome!!! But finding us a place to stay (and a place to party) is amazing!!!

It isn't the money that counts...it's the thought. And you guys thought outside of the box. Nice job!

This!!!

Back