• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Darris and Angie got me BIG TIME..... :o

ZAPPED! Darris and Angie got me BIG TIME..... :o

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I've been really belated in posting part of this zap since it happened last month.
Does everyone know that crazy spurt of PTD pins of characters that are insanely popular? Well, for me, I needed 5 of the 6 pins coming out in those three days.
Flynn, Taffyta, Mother Gothel, Ariel, and Vanellope.
Anyways, I was all set on my WiR PTDs, but the other three were going for outrageous prices. I tried putting up a trading thread for Flynn with no luck. Then, the Ariel came out and I was exhausted from PTDs because there were so many I needed..Anyways, Darris says he has me covered for Ariel...I was like :eek: wut....
What is going on!? Anyways, later that night, he says he has me covered for Flynn too..
Then, the next morning I post one for Mother Gothel because she comes out the next day, and he said he had me covered with that one too!
By now, I was in utter shock..how could someone be so generous!?

Well anyways, I actually went to Europe right after the PTDs finished. While I was in Paris, I tell my mom to open the package that I get from the Wax family...and she shows me all 3 pins...
I love them..
They are stunningly beautiful.
Here they are:

Well then, today....I get this nice sized box from Darris and Angie again!

With all these beautiful pins...
null_zpsfd2cc2db.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps71c13d03.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zpscd7c5b39.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps84ec4085.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps59c5796c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
null_zps373d0a04.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WOW! I was in total amazement...total disbelief! There was so much going on in my head I thought I was going to explode...
O__O

Thank you Darris and Angie! I don't know how I am going to repay you, but I will find many ways! You two are two of the kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of talking to.
Thank you so much for making my whole YEAR with these pins..this is truly one of the best gifts I have ever received...

THANK YOU!!! :)

Love,
Erika <3​

That's quite the Tangled collection just right there ^^ congrats and way to go Angie and Darris

Wow, the Waxes pretty much caught you up on all the Tangled pins you missed...how amazing is that! Congrats Erika, I do recall how bad that PTD stint was on you, you needed all 6 in a perfect row :D Finding even 2 of them is hard enough, 6?!?!? I cannot even imagine -__-

Back