• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Day full of magical zaps and lots of hugs=best day ever!!

ZAPPED! Day full of magical zaps and lots of hugs=best day ever!!

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
I have been fighting the icky sicky for about 2 weeks, and finally have felt good enough to go out, I made a pre- trade with pin-a-colada and wanted to deliver to them and needed to meet up with Chicken Little, she got Jordan the Alice train set and I wanted to meet up with her to get it. I get to the DSF and see the long line but am told there is still room to grab a marquee so Jordan and I get cards allowing us each 1 so we go to Jump in line and se the fabulous Goofy-Moe and the lovley ChickenLittle, I get a fabulous hug from the Moe and then ChickenLittle hands me a bag with the train set then hands Jordan this...............

181671_4881942769203_2109591999_n.jpg

Jordan loves his pin! and even bragged to his grandpa about it! Thank you so much Chickenlittle, I thank you for everything, getting Jordan and I the train pins and Zapping him with this beautiful BT! Thank you 100X

Then I go to the back of the line and a few minutes later I run into the ever so wonderful Ozzie who hands me this............

431851_4881943529222_1063826170_n.jpg

OMG! Thank you Ozzie! and of course I steal a hug! Hint Hint all I love big hugs! lots n lots of hugs! I love it! this pin is big and fun and colorful! I really like it alot! Thank you so much Ozzie!

Then I run into TheMadPinner and his lovey wife and well that who story and video is on another Zap thread. But Blown Away! thats all I can say! and I got to see the creation live and in person! I am so super Jelly! that Pascal rocks! Thank you Mad Pinner and Dockfish! so much so very very much!

Then I get home and there are packages on the table, som things I bought and a couple surprises....
936491_4881942249190_1796849244_n.jpg

247735_4881941609174_365930569_n.jpg

The top pic with sleeping beauty and Punzie are from Diego, and im sorry the Punzie perfume Bottle I got but there was no note and the envelope I think got tossed I was saving it because I wanted to thank the zapper but now I can only say to whomever gave me the Punzie Perfume bottle Thank you 100XXXXXX I didn't have it nd was hoping to get it to add to the rest of my Punzie collection. and Diego thanks for forgiving me on walking into the Laundry room on the three of you LOL! but I had a great night and just adore the two of you and that Dawny is so fabulous! that was a great party! I can't wait for the next one!

To everyone! I loved all the hugs, and hellos! and introductions! I love everyone! Ilovetigger! it was great meeting you, all of you this was the greatest mothers day ever! This was thee most Magical day I have had! and I got to share a PTD with my new friend Diablo! you are one classy guy! love having you for a friend! Angel and Alanna! always got love for you two! Everyone I had a blast. I got home around 6 tonight and my phone was dead so I had to charge before taking the pics to post.

Thank you all for today thank you!hugs to all! I will get you all with my big warm hugs!

And I stole a hug from you too! im so full of hugs lol! anytime you need me for pin help, give me a hollar! I try even though myjob gets in the way most of the time I am always willing to help my friends out...Cause you all fam!

thanks! I loved Jordan's reaction, where's the vid? I still wanna see it!

P finally got this posted for Chicken Little to see! this happened when I was texting her and she told me about wanting to give Jordan the pin, I wanted her to see his excitement, because of how many times I tried to get him that pin and failing, lol. Again Thank you so much Chicken little.

Back