• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Dear Zapping fairy =-)

ZAPPED! Dear Zapping fairy =-)

Grumpy74

Grumpy Rule's Chernabog!
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Dear Zapping fairy,

I checked into my hotel early am got wife & kids to the park, approch the gate & guess what??? I lost our Opening Day WDW Star Wars Hollywood studio tickets. Needless to say if it wasnt for the hotel room the dog & I would be sharing a bed outside tonight & maybe the next week. Mickey was too busy counting Disney Dollars to notice a chance to spred the magic.

I begged & pleaded with Mickey & his staff but Scrouge McDuck was watching closley & said no. I hoped Tinker Bell would of flown by & dropped of some pixie dust but as sure as my name is Grumpy Happy was no were to be found in this situation I created. So taday I have been left in my room for ruining our vacation & excluded from pin trading in the resorts but I will be allowed at the event tonight. please no one bring up what I did, Grumpy hates competition.:x:

PS: Bought my tickets from a fairy not from Scrouge McDuck,lol... can't tell him that:p

Last edited:
Back