• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

December and pin trading at the park

Status
Not open for further replies.
December and pin trading at the park

Aceastrococopuff

Steamboat Willie Advocate
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am going to be in Disneyland in December and so are many others as I found out from Docfish2u post (http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...g-back-to-Disneyland-in-December-Update-10-21).

I will be doing Pin Trading while I am there but not a lot since I have hardly any pins hahaha. But since I don't want to bring my big pin trading bag with me, depending in who wants to make a trade with me I will bring those specific pins on my lanyard to do the trades. If we could sort something out, PM me or post on here!

Corvyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back