• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Designer Auction!!!! Is She Your Grail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Designer Auction!!!! Is She Your Grail?

richardramirez5

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Auctioning off Pin 92500, Designer Cruella!
Auction Ends September 16, 9:00pm.
Standard auction rules apply! All offers must be posted on this thread. No cash offers!
pin92500

Trading: 20 | Wanting: 140
LE 200

I am doing things a little different for this pin. I am not really looking for pins for my collection, due to the fact I recently picked up a lot of pins for my collection this leaving me without any traders. I am primarily looking for a few good traders for this pin to restock my book with. So I am open to the idea of taking a few mid to high LE pins for this pin. The only pin I would want for this for my collection is Fox and the Hound Beloved Tale.

WANTS
-PTD's
-Auction Pins
-Princesses
-Stitch
-Beloved Tales
-Any Good Traders

NOT WANTED
-Fab 5
-Hidden Mickey's
-Scrappers
-Attractions
-Flipped Ratios

Last edited by a moderator:
For now...

Pin 90647: Disney Store Europe: Aladdin & Jasmine 'Do You Trust Me?'
Pin 9825: DLR - Valentine's Day 2002 (Belle & Beast In Heart)

New bid:
Pin 82077: DSF - Sundae Bowl - Stitch and Angel
Pin 79000: WDI - Stitch Invades the Jungle Cruise - Ship Captain
Pin 89882: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Winnie the Pooh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back