• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Couples pin prices **Inquiry**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Couples pin prices **Inquiry**

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Hi folks!

Wondering what the going price for the Designer couples pins are?

I'm only looking for pricing for Ariel & Eric as well as Belle & Beast.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Vicki

OK, according to ebay, there is only one Ariel/Eric couples pin for a BIN price of $425 OBO. Looking at past sales, it sold for a best offer of $300 in November. It was listed as $320 obo so when I limited the search to $300, it showed up, but didn't show up at $299 or $301 (since ebay has gotten rid of the ways to figure out how much the item sold for).

However, as there is now only one available (by itself), I'd say between $350 and $382.50 (that's 10% off the current BIN price).

For the Belle/Beast, there is currently a BIN for $799.99. It last sold for $400 (in October). So, I'd say somewhere between $400 and $600 (pricier than Ariel/Eric, but that's because there's an Ariel/Eric currently listed asking for less than Belle/Beast).

Good luck in your sales! I'm going to start selling mine as well.

Just curious: which was the retail price? It was D23 exclusive, right? I can believe those prices :-O

Just curious: which was the retail price? It was D23 exclusive, right? I can believe those prices :-O

200-ish of the sets were available only at D23 in 2013. About 50 were available on DS.com and/or cast member stores.

The set of five pins (Rapunzel/Flynn, Belle/Beast, Ariel/Eric, Snow/Prince, Jasmine/Aladdin) retailed for $199.95 + 8% tax in 2013. Upon it's release, it skyrocketed to about $1200, then a few months later settled down to about $900. It's now around $1700-2200 on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back