• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Doll Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Doll Displays

cocosianelle

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So the time has come for me to finally put these dolls on display and I'm looking for some inspiration. The thing is we're expecting our first child in May so it has to be child friendly. I have all 10 princesses and I'm wanting to display them somewhere in our daughters nursery but in a way that they will be "kept".

These ladies have been kept in my wardrobe since "dollmagedon" so I'm actually looking forward to showing them off.

Maybe you could put them on a floating shelf high up on the wall? (not THAT high, but out of reach for a child...) :) Those are beautiful dolls, I wish I could have got one when they came out!

Maybe you could put them on a floating shelf high up on the wall? (not THAT high, but out of reach for a child...) :) Those are beautiful dolls, I wish I could have got one when they came out!

+1, I second Jenna's recommendation of putting up shelves directly on the wall out of child-reach to display the dolls. Depending on the length of the shelves, you could do some interesting arrangements (for example: three dolls, four dolls, & three dolls). I think there was another DPF member that shared her shelf display set-ups for both the Designer dolls and the 17" LE dolls, and they were of this sort. They looked amazing and very organized and artistic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back