• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Dolls: SNOW WHITE, CINDERELLA, POCAHONTAS, BELLE, AURORA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer Princess Dolls: SNOW WHITE, CINDERELLA, POCAHONTAS, BELLE, AURORA!

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
*~BIRTHDAY BUMP! <3 It's my birthday in 2 weeks and I would love to have a couple more girls in my collection by then! :D ~*

Heeey everyone! :)

After I've tried everything known to man to get a doll for retail from Manchester or Liverpool, I failed miserably :( So, now I'm turning to my DPF family! <3 I'm looking for almost all the girls, and I hope to someday complete my collection... I have a LONG way to go! :lol:

I do need Ariel, but for now I think we can safely assume she'll be off the cards... at around £300+ on a good day, I'm pretty sure I'll need a miracle :lol: So, the Designer ladies I am looking for are:

Ariel (LOL!!!!!!)
Snow White
Cinderella/D23 Silver Cinderella <-- :rofl:
Pocahontas
Belle
Aurora

Lucky enough to own/possibly have pending:
Jasmine
Rapunzel
Tiana
Mulan

i-lcs4kkw-x2_large.jpg

So, if anyone knows of a doll for sale, or has one for sale, please kindly PM me with your prices and I will see what I can manage! <3 Always on a budget, so I can't take prices too far off the RRP... waah! :( I also have Designer Cruella and Mother Gothel for trade if anyone is interested <3

I can negotiate a pin trade/cash deal for a doll if you'd like! I'd prefer UK based trades/sales due to postage prices and the possibility of a doll getting damaged in transit... but let me hear it if you're in the US and have a good price for your dolls! ;)

Thanks so much guys!! ^_^ <3

-PrincessxJasmine89 :) <3

Last edited:
Oh man! I've been wanting Ariel, Mulan and Belle!

I was fortunate to get the last 5 of the series but missed the first 5 because I found out about them too late!

I don't have Mulan or Ariel but I do have..

Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Tiana, and Jasmine. If you are interested?

Oh man! I've been wanting Ariel, Mulan and Belle!

I was fortunate to get the last 5 of the series but missed the first 5 because I found out about them too late!

I don't have Mulan or Ariel but I do have..

Rapunzel, Pocahontas, Tiana, and Jasmine. If you are interested?

You are lucky even to get the last 5, I didn't have the money by the time I found out :( Still, I have Jasmine and she was my number one want from the set, so I can't complain much! :)
And thanks for the offer, but unfortunately right now I am only looking for Mulan, or Ariel at a decent price that won't break my bank :/ I may get back to you though, who knows, I may want the whole set one day... dolls can be just as addictive as pins! Thanks anyway though! :)

... and a bump! :)

Last edited:
Ugh im dyyying for Ariel too. Im soo sad that i didnt ge her in time. Id love to add her to my TLM collection (its HUGE!) and im sad shes missing from it! The prices on ebay are REDICULOUS!!!!!!

You're coming to the US in August, right? If you ever are interested in Rapunzel, I have an extra one for sale :)

Aww. I remember seeing Ariel when she was on sale and no one really knew about the DPD. I didn't want her because I saved my money up for Pocahontas. It's crazy how Ariel goes for almost $400 though! I hope you get her one day ;)

Hi again :)
I have the Designer Rapunzel! Let me know if interested
Donna
also have Tiana and Poca. I am in the UK :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back