• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princess Pin Co-op *Cheap Prices*

Designer Princess Pin Co-op *Cheap Prices*

ChickenLittle

The Sky is Falling!!!
Rating - 100%
157   0   1
Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing a co-op for this set, here are the prices....

Rapunzel $700 chickenlittle
Ariel $550 lilmermaid86
Belle $450 chickenlittle
Snow White $350 vcanaya
Jasmine $375 katdianee
Mulan $275 tiaralion
Tiana $275 T.A.
Aurora $275 lilmermaid86
Cinderella $275 chickenlittle
Pocahontas $275 thealyssadon

*Box and Cert. will be thrown into a free drawing (for all those that purchase a pin within this co-op) *
Let me know within the thread what you'd be interested in, if any. Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow what a great opportunity to own these pins for all the princess collectors out there. Great prices too. Good luck on your co-op.

This thread + My feelings =

tumblr_inline_mhfp8lR0w51qz4rgp.gif

lol I really want the set but over $200 for one pin is something I cannot do while I'm in college >_< Karin, if you'd be willing to do a 3 year layover lol (wait 3 years before payment arrives) I'd highly consider lmao

lol I really want the set but over $200 for one pin is something I cannot do while I'm in college >_< Karin, if you'd be willing to do a 3 year layover lol (wait 3 years before payment arrives) I'd highly consider lmao

I'll think about it , :p lol

tumblr_inline_mhfp8lR0w51qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m5t2k2eNFg1qbaj4uo1_500.gif

Yup. lol

TIANA.... u_u :facepalm:

Good luck with your sale!

If anyone is interested in the remaining princesses but does not have all the money up front, you can give me a deposit, and do 2 or 3 payments on the remaining balance. I'm hoping to close this co-op tonight.

PM me if interested. Only 5 princesses remaining!

Back