• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer Princesses

Designer Princesses

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I'm talking to someone who's selling the set and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a co-op on these guys. Obviously Rapunzel wouldn't be available, but everything else would be up for grabs.
I'M MAKING NO PROMISES. I just want a general head count. Pins would be under $100 each, depending on how much the seller is willing to let the set go for.

Thanks

I'm putting together a tentative interest list. name will go with the person who FIRST showed interested. you are in no way obligated.

Rapunzel- me
Belle- katdianee
Ariel- catburger
Jasmine - sbmpins
Aurora - sbmpins
Pocahontas - Vixy
Cinderella - sbmpins
Tiana - hold
Mulan - sbmpins
Snow White - katdianee

holy mouse you guys are fast.

*EDIT*
as i've gotten requests for a wait list, i shall do that. to be fair, the second person interested in a pin will be first on the wait list. while you might have yelled wait list first, they showed interest first and i'm trying to be as fair as possible. There will be no more then 2 people per pin for wait listing. after that it just gets silly.

*EDIT*
if your name appears in blue, you have confirmed you want the pin and can pay by the appointed time. or we've worked something out. :)

Bright green means paid!

Last edited:
hmmm....If i can get a refund from someone that I've been waiting for, I may take Tiana. I think she would be a great trader.
**This is only if i can find the money in time**

Sorry it took so long to get back about the prices, i don't get a phone signal at work and i'm not allowed to do anything personal on the computers.
And no, not having Tiana wont make a difference, i've bought the set on ebay. i just haven't paid for it yet. So its coming whether i have full buyers or not.

Final price for the set was 975.00. breakdown as follows:

Bell - 97.00
Ariel - 97.00
Jasmine - 85.00
Aurora - 90.0
Pocahontas - 75.00
Cinderella - 80.00
Tiana - 85.00
Mulan - 75.00
Snow White - 97.00
Total: 781.00
meaning Rapunzel totals out at 194.00