• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Designer villain Ursula to Ariel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Designer villain Ursula to Ariel?

LiliMay

Little Mermaid Collector
Rating - 100%
42   0   1
Hey! I'm new to this whole designer doll thing could someone give me an idea how this works out? I'm usually a pin trader so I have no idea about these dolls. Is there any villain I could pick up that's especially good to get an Ariel? Just was wondering:)

Doll trading is a bit tougher to manage than pin trading in general, due to the bulkiness and weight of the dolls making the shipping fees kind of high. Of course, if you can arrange a local trade, that's another story.

As for trying to use a Designer Villain doll to trade for a Designer Ariel doll, one to one... I don't really think that would go over too well, because: the Designer Villains are more numerous, still available, and Designer Ariel became the most sought-after of last year's set. You'd be better off trying to find a good purchase deal. I think I saw a Designer Ariel sell for $200 on eBay recently, which considering the prices she was fetching before, is not too bad. Good luck in your hunt! :)

Yeah I'd say stalk eBay for a designer Ariel. Thats what I did for two days and found one for a Buy It Now for $160 which is really low for what she normally is set as (400-600 -_-)! I now own that Ariel (AHHHHHHH) but it only took two days for a good deal to come up so dont give up haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back