• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Destination D Pin Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destination D Pin Previews

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The D23 News & Features page has a sneak peek of some D23 Destination D merchandise.

Click here for a look at more merch!

From the D23 News & Features page:
First Look at Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Merchandise

04.20.11 - Get a sneak peek of some of the initial commemorative and specialty merchandise that D23 will be offering at the event.

If you're a Walt Disney World Resort fan there is no better place to be May 14 -15 than D23's Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th event! Come join your fellow D23 members for what promises to be an unforgettable two-day Disney experience.

For those who will be joining us we want to give you a sneak peek of some of the initial commemorative and specialty merchandise D23 will be offering at the event. Over the next few weeks we will share with you additional product as it comes in, along with edition sizes and pricing. However, we wanted you to be the first to see what's just come in!

Learn more about D23's Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th event and how to get tickets by clicking here. [...]

042111.NF.FS.TRONComics_feat3.jpg

D23's Disney Geek Commemorative Pin — If you're also a fan of the popular video series from D23, be one of the first to own this logo pin from D23's Disney Geek.

042111.NF.FS.TRONComics_feat4.jpg

D23's Armchair Archivist Commemorative Pin — If you're a fan of the new video series from D23, be one of the first to own this logo pin from "D23's Armchair Archivist."

042111.NF.FS.TRONComics_feat5.jpg

Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Commemorative Pin — This is the perfect memento of the event featuring the stylized "compass" design reminiscent of the "True-Life Adventures" logo.

042111.NF.FS.TRONComics_feat6.jpg

D23's Great Disney Scavenger Hunt Commemorative Pin — Here's an ideal memento of our first-ever Walt Disney World Scavenger Hunt, featuring Tigger.

042111.NF.FS.TRONComics_feat7.jpg

Orange Bird Commemorative Pin — Here's everyone's favorite little ambassador from the "Sunshine State" and the original Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom.

042111.NF.FS.TRONComics_feat8.jpg

Grand Canyon Concourse Commemorative Pin — Our salute to Disney Legend Mary Blair and her impressive Grand Canyon Concourse mural featured inside Disney's Contemporary Resort.

042111.NF.FS.TRONComics_feat9.jpg

Figment Commemorative Pin — No, it's not your imagination, it really is Figment waving to you as he proudly poses in front of the Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th logo.
Click here for a look at more merch!

I like the orange bird and Figment . Anyone going that can kindly pick these pins up for me ? I will paypal you the money . Hopefully, they will have a Tinkerbell pin as well .

I like the logo pin and the Epcot shirt that's on the preview page...if anyone is willing to pick those up for me, please let me know!

I don't know if they are going to be limited, but if they aren't I'll do the best I can. :)

I like the Great Scavenger Hunt Commemorative Pin. I wish they had done that for the hunt at DLR last year! I would have preferred that to the huge patch I got. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back