• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Did I possibly buy a whole lot of "fakes" and "scrappers"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I possibly buy a whole lot of "fakes" and "scrappers"?

TopDog

My Grail of all Grails
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I just bought a whole lot off of ebay and recently I did soe research on fakes and scrappers and now I am worried. I did not pay a huge amount for the lot, but I would rather have real pins than a bunch of fakes.

When they get delivered I will personally take a closer look at them but right now I am just worried. :anxious:

I wish that I could calm your worries as I did the same thing before I had more knowledge of disney pins. Depending on how many you got and how cheap it is there is a major factor for scrappers. Usually when a lot is to good to be true it really is. I hope that I am very wrong about this because I hate good peoples money going to waste over sleazy sellers on ebay!!

I think I know what buyer you are talking about if you'd like to PM me we can chat. Usually you can tell depending on what pins they have for sale, how many they are selling, and sometimes if you get second chance offers for a HTF/LE/Rare pin. I hope that they are not scrappers! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sorry to hear you may have gotten gypped. Several forum members came up with creative ideas to use scrappers, to view, follow the New Kid in Town thread down. Wish I had known before I put my eBay scrappers into the trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back