• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Did someone buy this from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone buy this from me?

quicksilver493

Gonna be a MIGHTY king!
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I had a list of all the pins that got sold, and who to, but it got eaten when my computer crashed.

Did anyone buy the Mickey's Philharmagic Rehearsal Night pin with Timon and Simba?

I was going to trade for it, but I don't know if anyone purchased it before I asked about it. Of course if someone did they would get dibs, but if not then I would still like to try to trade for it (or buy it).

I was going to trade for it, but I don't know if anyone purchased it before I asked about it. Of course if someone did they would get dibs, but if not then I would still like to try to trade for it (or buy it).

Aha! That's what it was! Thank you for reminding me! 'll take a look at your pinpics later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back