• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Auction four seasons pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Auction four seasons pins

Polaris

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi everyone looking to start a co-op for the following pins.

u8ypuja3.jpg

Photo courtesy of eBay.

So in terms of split this is what each pin will cost.

Ariel - $250 - Polaris
Aurora -$135 - sharyn
Snow - $135 - Heirloom
Belle - $135 - Olafolaf

I am just interested in Ariel so the others are still available. If you could please PM me if you are interested or post below that would be great. Shipping will just be $5 within the US and $8 international.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Oh, please note me down for Belle if no one else has PM'd. :anxious: I'd be very interested in Snow as well though, but I'll have to poke my mother for that.

Last edited:
Sorry Kupo! I just think she is an amazing pin! Hope you are able to find her yourself!

Just a bump for the day guys, Snow and Aurora are currently have interest in them but at the moment they are both still available, pm me if interested!

All pins have been sold or are currently held, just waiting on them to get to me so that I can organize to have them sent out. I will close the thread once all payments have been received and the pins have been mailed out.

All pins have been sold, paid for and will be shipped out shortly, therefore I will be closing down this thread.

Thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back