• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Auctions Masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Auctions Masterpiece

erudolf

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Can anyone provide pictures of an authentic version of this pin?

Pin 25892: Disney Auctions - Masterpiece Series #1 (The Birth of Goofus)

There is one on eBay that looks like it may be counterfeit so I was just wondering if someone had pictures so that we could compare.

With all the issues with possible Masterpiece fakes we should start a thread where everyone who has an authentic one can post pictures of it so we can all be more aware...

With all the issues with possible Masterpiece fakes we should start a thread where everyone who has an authentic one can post pictures of it so we can all be more aware...

I know a trader that wants to get everyone who has one together so we can compare. I completely forgot until just now. She wants to do it on PTN this Friday.

I saw those masterpiece and I really feel that theyre fakes. Those of us that have some should maybe post pictures on here. Bc I have the kiss ( snow white) and I know mine is real. So I can post a picture of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back