• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Christmas Ornaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Christmas Ornaments
Just Letting people know there are exclusive ornaments of the Princesses at Disneyland and WDW. They just released a Rapunzel ornament probably starting November 1, but it's been sold out since its release. I was able to grab 1 yesterday, and I didn't see anymore throughout the park. It's really weird because I know last year when they had the same princess ornaments at Disneyland they had all the Princesses except Tiana, and there was also no Pocahontas and Mulan like usual. I just purchased the Ornament set of 10 on the Disney Store site, and I'm probably going to sell my 2nd set individually because it seems like everyone just wants one specific princess not the whole thing. They are really really nice ornaments and my mom even decided to keep a set for herself.

I bought Belle & Rapunzel from the Disney Store And the mice in Cinderella's prism glass slipper and Bianca & Bernard holding a prism diamond . They are all so cute !

Last edited:
they also have really cool princess ornaments over here in dosneyland paris. don't know if they are sold also i wdw.

http://minus.com/hsmnatasja#!/mbcxtQfmOl/20

they have them from. aurora, rapunzel ariel, cinderella, belle and tiana
Wow, the princess ornaments are really beautiful! I haven't seen those here in the US Disneyland (Anaheim, California). Also, the Tinker Bell ornaments are very nice too, and are not sold here either.

Wow, the princess ornaments are really beautiful! I haven't seen those here in the US Disneyland (Anaheim, California). Also, the Tinker Bell ornaments are very nice too, and are not sold here either.

the tinkerbell on photo 12 is really beautiful. when you turn her on her wings are changing colors

Love the new DLRP christmas items, wish I could get over for christmas! They didn't have much of this lovely stuff when I went in august, just the princesses.

Hi all! These are all really great ornaments for 2011! My big issue with the DS ornaments I own are that they are made of resin and are consequently very heavy ornaments. They tend to pull the branches down, but luckily since pine tree branches are so densely grouped together, the ornaments end up nesting on the branches below. It's still kind of awkward, though. Last year I bought the Rapunzel ornament and the Flynn and Rapunzel ornament from DS.com, and they are indeed quite heavy.
31zReN-PVfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
31hiIuVOa4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

As of a few years ago, I started buying some of the the Hallmark Keepsake Disney ornaments. They are a lot lighter than the DS ornaments, and I think they are fairly well detailed. I really like (and already bought) this year's Rapunzel ornament (on sale now for $14.95):
2011_tangled_disney_hallmark_ornament.jpg

Past Hallmark ornaments I have bought that always end up on my tree are:

Hallmark Keepsake 2007 - The Glass Slipper
2007theglasssliper.jpg

Hallmark Keepsake 2007 - Wishes Really Do Come True
2007 Wishes Really Do Come True Snow White.JPG

Hallmark Keepsake 2008 - Royal Crown
qxd4234.jpg

Hallmark Keepsake 2010 - Just One Kiss
31X-WsAafrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.