• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Comic Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Comic Books

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Does anyone else collect vintage Disney comic books? I've got a decent collection of Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast ones. I've also been collecting damaged copies at flea markets and such for use in craft projects (for example, I've covered a small bookcase with comic book/ golden book pictures).

I collect Disney comics - however, mostly Finnish ones. I have a couple of thousand Disney magazines and books.

I also have bags of damaged comics I'd like to find a good use for. It would be really interesting to see pictures of your bookcase and other craft projects. Can you post pictures, please?

I have a some Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers and a few Roger Rabbit comics. I might have some more series but I can't remember what I have in my comic boxes anymore. Just this weekend at NYCC I bought some collected Donald and Scrooge comics that was released recently. And I think I'll start collecting the new ongoing DuckTales series. It looks pretty good.

Good idea for the damaged comics. I made a paper mache trash can and for the final layer I covered it with the pages of a manga I really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back