• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Cruise - Pin Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Cruise - Pin Experience

Ticklespot

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Community. I haven't really been on the forums, or been collecting since my last trip 2 years ago (went a little overboard then). But this go around, we'll be visiting the Disney Magic for Halloween and want to spend some time pin hunting. Is there anything special to look for related to pins and trading while on a Disney Cruise? Thanks!

I have been on several cruises, but never during a holiday, so I don't know if they will have special events because it is Halloween. Generally, there is not much trading during the cruise except for Officers pin Trading night. On that night, all the officers come out wearing lanyards with pretty nice pins. Last cruise I got some of the Star Wars pins they released on previous cruises. But you need to get there early because it is packed with people. Watch for the officers that move to the side of the ship where the main entrance is. Most people are on the other side of the atrium, where the bar and the staircase are, but the officers on the other side have shorter lines.
You can always trade with the cast members who work in the shops. They all wear lanyards and most shops have a pin book you can look through. Unfortunately, the books and shop lanyards have a lot of old hidden Mickey pins, many of which look like they may be fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back