• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Dolls and Toys - Tangled, Brave, Frozen, and Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Dolls and Toys - Tangled, Brave, Frozen, and Oz

Menne

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Always willing to negotiate prices!
- US Only Please
- Shipping cost based on location
- Buyer pays Paypal fees
- No trades
- I ship from Minnesota, local public pickup accepted :)
- I accept Paypal

Selling some dolls to update my collection. I'm not someone who likes to have too many duplicates in my possession. I decided to rotate out some of my collectibles in favor of newer releases, or dolls bought originally for OOAK projects; but never got around to them!

COLLECTIBLES
Merida Classic Dolls - $12 each, or $20 for both + Shipping
merida.png

Talking Sven and Olaf $8 Each, or $14 for both + Shipping
BACKUP-156.png

17" Singing Dolls - Ariel $15(dead batteries), Cinderella $13, Rapunzel $18 (Fully functional) + Shipping
BACKUP-154.png

Great and Powerful Oz, Jakks Pacific Dolls - Oz, Theodora and Evanora $25 for the three + shipping

gapo.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in 2008 wardrobe ariel! What's a good offer for you? Not really good in making offers lol

My best friend would be interested in the jasmine friends doll with raja...however according to dpf rules you must post prices! :) just letting you know! Please let me know the price so I can relay it to her! Thank you!

My best friend would be interested in the jasmine friends doll with raja...however according to dpf rules you must post prices! :) just letting you know! Please let me know the price so I can relay it to her! Thank you!

Whoops! Sorry, I'll fix that right now. That's my fault. Price doesn't include shipping, and it will depend on her area code. Also I'm up to haggling.

Last edited:
I wish I had money to buy those tigger stuffed animals! They are amazing! Especially St. Patricks Day. Good luck with your sale :)

Whoops! Sorry, I'll fix that right now. That's my fault. Price doesn't include shipping, and it will depend on her area code. Also I'm up to haggling.

Sorry for the late reply! I just heard back from my friend, apparently she already has this Jasmine! Such a beautiful doll though, someone give her a new home! :)

Hello. I really would like to buy "2009 Rapunzel and Flynn Celebration Set - $38", I live in Sweden and I am willing to pay for the shipping it is no problem :D

Hello. I really would like to buy "2009 Rapunzel and Flynn Celebration Set - $38", I live in Sweden and I am willing to pay for the shipping it is no problem :D

Awesome! Let me look up how much it will cost. I'll get back to you by tomorrow.

Last edited:
hi, I would really love the Barbie Walt Disney world vacation set but sadly I don't have any money at the moment .would you please look at my trade pins and pm me if there are some pins you'd accept for it please. if I don't have any pins you'd like then i also have these items if you'd like any for the Barbie set please, brand new and boxed magic round the world vinylmation figure, brand new and boxed Disney pirates of the Caribbean movie moments 2 figure pack of jack sparrow and captain barbossa with weapons and stand , brand new and boxed Disney Pixar figure collector set of ten different figures with buzz lightyear, sulley, remy ,emile, nemo with dory,toy story alien, flik, lightning McQueen ,doc Hudson and also mr incredible. i can send you photos of them if you'd like to see them. many thanks from Sabrina.

hi, I would really love the Barbie Walt Disney world vacation set but sadly I don't have any money at the moment .would you please look at my trade pins and pm me if there are some pins you'd accept for it please. if I don't have any pins you'd like then i also have these items if you'd like any for the Barbie set please, brand new and boxed magic round the world vinylmation figure, brand new and boxed Disney pirates of the Caribbean movie moments 2 figure pack of jack sparrow and captain barbossa with weapons and stand , brand new and boxed Disney Pixar figure collector set of ten different figures with buzz lightyear, sulley, remy ,emile, nemo with dory,toy story alien, flik, lightning McQueen ,doc Hudson and also mr incredible. i can send you photos of them if you'd like to see them. many thanks from Sabrina.

Unfortunately I cannot ship overseas, and nothing is available for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back