• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Gallery Tinkerbell Dinnerware Set (2 Place Settings + Platter; 9 Pieces Total)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Gallery Tinkerbell Dinnerware Set (2 Place Settings + Platter; 9 Pieces Total)

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Last remaining Yard Sale item. Offers considered. Thanks for looking!

DISNEY GALLERY TINKERBELL DINNERWARE ~ 2 Settings + Platter
These were released somewhere around 1998-2000 only at Disney Stores with a Gallery. These have never been used and in fact were only unpacked (not from original packaging ... there WAS NO original packaging) for photos. The set includes 2 dinner plates, 2 salad plates, 2 wine goblets, 2 mugs, and a serving platter. (I was too cheap to buy four settings ... good thing, since I never took them out of the box!) Original price tags are still on the bottom of each piece. The goblets do look a little cloudy but would probably clean up nicely.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

$125 SHIPPED

Last edited:
ahh that sericel <3 best of luck with your sales!

=) Keep an eye on it and feel free to make an offer at some point if you want. (I needed to start somewhere; I just don't want PMs of the "I'll give you $50 for it" variety.) Sleeping Beauty was my favorite princess when I was growing up, and I still love her and the movie, but I'm really focused on Alice with a bit of Frozen thrown in. So it's time to find new, loving homes for these beautiful items that I'm just neglecting!

Is shipping to Canada extra? I'm eyeing that Ursula lithograph

Actually, can't send PM b/c your inbox is full. But the short answer is yes, shipping to Canada would be extra. (I spent some time with the USPS calculator, blah.) PM me if you want to discuss but no worries if that is a game-changer for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back