• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney infinity - uk power discs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney infinity - uk power discs thread

Eleven_outof10

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - I know there is an official DISNEY Infinty - but I saw most of the people in there was US. So I thought I would set up a UK to swap / trade discs .

if this does take off - I will put in my discs that I have to swap / trade etc ...

We have UK exclusives? What are they? I'm only familiar with the Toys R us Discs but we don't seem to have those over here yet :(

My husband and I have just started out with infinity (we are in the UK) we only have a couple of power discs so far though, but I'm sure in time we'll have more to trade ;)

We have three for trade at the moment these are:

We still need quite a few... Obviously waiting to see if US ones work in the UK as well!

we need
[h=3]RAPUNZEL'S BIRTHDAY SKY[/h][h=3]RAPUNZEL'S KINGDOM[/h][h=3]BOLT'S SUPER STRENGTH[/h][h=3]PIECES OF EIGHT[/h][h=3]CINDERELLA'S COACH[/h][h=3]TULGEY WOOD[/h]the three rare disks: Abu as an Elephant, Buzz Lightyear spinner and Dumbo

then these Toys R Us exclusive:
Tron Animated Power Circle
Tron Animated Power Hexagon
Stitch Surfing Power Hexagon
Merlins Magic Power Hexagon
Zurg Power Circle
Peter Pan + Jolly Roger Power Hexagon
Tron Animated Power Hexagon 2
Mikes Car Power Hexagon
Mc Millan Target Power Circle
Scrooge McDuck and Lucky Dime Power Circle

Last edited:
I just bought some from uk and really hope they will work in Sweden. So far we only got 3 and all different but I will be back if get any doubles because then I will want to trade!

we have for trade:-
alices wonderland
tulgey woods
cinderellas coach
king candys desert topping

we are looking for anything we don't have yet
here is what we do have:-
bolts super strength
fix it felix
pieces of eight
mickeys car
cinderellas coach
kahn
stitches blaster
carls cane
king candys dessert toppings
sugar rush sky
alices wonderland
tulgey woods
rapunzels sky
dumbo
buzz ship
abu

Last edited:
HI - wasn't expecting some replies to be honest . But so glad there is some

ok first these are the ones I have trade / swap with people

PEICES OF EIGHT - (captain jack)

ALICE IN WONDERLAND - THE ONE WITH THE MUSHROOM ON

FINDING NEMO - REEF THEME

KHAN ACCESSORY - MULAN

STITCH'S BLASTER ACCESSORY - LILO AND STITCH

RAPUNZEL'S BIRTHDAY SKY THEME - TANGLED

http://www.flickr.com/photos/98035433@N04/9617876808/

Message me if you want to trade

plus there is no UK exclusives - like the USA have - been tweeting Disney about this . The only rare discs that we can get are the ones in Wave 1 general release which are

ELEPHANT ABU from ALADDIN

BUZZ LIGHTYEARS BLASTER from TOY STORY

DUMBO ELEPHANT RIDE - from DISNEYLAND

We have three for trade at the moment these are:

We still need quite a few... Obviously waiting to see if US ones work in the UK as well!

we need
RAPUNZEL'S BIRTHDAY SKY

RAPUNZEL'S KINGDOM

BOLT'S SUPER STRENGTH

PIECES OF EIGHT

CINDERELLA'S COACH

TULGEY WOOD

the three rare disks: Abu as an Elephant, Buzz Lightyear spinner and Dumbo

then these Toys R Us exclusive:
Tron Animated Power Circle
Tron Animated Power Hexagon
Stitch Surfing Power Hexagon
Merlins Magic Power Hexagon
Zurg Power Circle
Peter Pan + Jolly Roger Power Hexagon
Tron Animated Power Hexagon 2
Mikes Car Power Hexagon
Mc Millan Target Power Circle
Scrooge McDuck and Lucky Dime Power Circle

Hi I have a peices of eight disc to trade for your Alice in wonderland one .. If you want to let me know

Don't know why it's not letting me reply to my own thread - I know I'm new to this but i won't let me put on my discs that I have - so ill try again - this time without the picture

The discs I have are :

peices of eight - jack sparrow

Alice in wonderland - the wood theme

stitchs blaster accessory

mulans - Kahn accessory

finding NEMO - reef theme

Rapunzel - lantern disc

Don't know why it's not letting me reply to my own thread - I know I'm new to this but i won't let me put on my discs that I have - so ill try again - this time without the picture

I think you have to have a certain number of posts before you can add pictures on the forum, so thats might be it ;)

The discs can be seen in the hall of heroes within the game, so you can see everything that's going to come both character and disc wise. Some nice treats among them, Merida's horse Angus, the Electric Mayhem bus and a few others that will be very cool to have.

Just need 2 more discs to complete the collection - anyone help

These are

wreck it Ralph theme disc
rapunzel textures

have got loads to trade if your looking for discs to complete your collection

In the UK.

Have a spare Doofinshmirtz Damage along with others to swap (see pic).

Looking for the following (see pics for series 1 needs).

Series 2 needs...

Ralph's Power of Destruction
Electro-Charge
Pizza Planet Delivery Truck
Maximus
Headless Horseman's Horse
Mike's New Car (non lenticular)
Frozen Flourish
Victors Experiments
Halloween Sky
Electric Mayhem Bus
Condorman Glider
Jolly Roger (non lenticular)

Get in touch if you can help

I have just bought dinsey infinity yesterday on amazon (once I saw they had frozen I was sold) i also bought 2 blind bags. just wondering out of curiosity because I have never bought them before what is the best way to get all of the discs? I saw some people on ebay selling full sets for 60 pounds but not sure if I would end up playing more collecting them in blind bags and risking getting some doubles or buying them for what seems 3 times their original price…. really in a dilemma here. looking forward to playing with elsa, anna, and rapunzel though :p

Does anyone have Cinderella's coach or the Frozen texture one?(forgot name)

I have for trade:
wonderland tugley wood
Nightmare before Xmas texture one
Finding Nemo texture one
and a round disk with a lightening bolt is it franken weenie or something?

Does anyone have Cinderella's coach or the Frozen texture one?(forgot name)

I have for trade:
wonderland tugley wood
Nightmare before Xmas texture one
Finding Nemo texture one
and a round disk with a lightening bolt is it franken weenie or something?

waiting for my first set to arrive in the mail but if i should get the cinderella coach twice I will let you know. doubt I will be that lucky though….

I have just bought dinsey infinity yesterday on amazon (once I saw they had frozen I was sold) i also bought 2 blind bags. just wondering out of curiosity because I have never bought them before what is the best way to get all of the discs? I saw some people on ebay selling full sets for 60 pounds but not sure if I would end up playing more collecting them in blind bags and risking getting some doubles or buying them for what seems 3 times their original price…. really in a dilemma here. looking forward to playing with elsa, anna, and rapunzel though :p

Best way to get the disks is to buy the blind bags to start out with especially when they have them on offer. And once you get doubles you can always trade them for ones you need. I know the store game gives you money or a trade for the disks because I took loads in and got some new ones I didn't have. And then when you are missing only a couple I would then check eBay for the remaining ones:) Although if you don't want to mess about trading ect it probably is cheaper to buy the set on eBay, although it's less fun but better than loads of doubles and paying more.
Just letting you know as not sure you are aware but Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa are only playable in the "toybox" mode and don't actually have a playset game like the other characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back