• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

disney oz great and powerful Theodora doll..is there one??

Status
Not open for further replies.
disney oz great and powerful Theodora doll..is there one??

Quinndeanna

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi does anybudy know if a disney oz great and powerful Theodora doll will be made. I see toyrus and target. What about the Disney store. Thanks.

That is Actress Mila Kunis love her. It would be so nice one to be made of Theodora in her red dress. So does anybody have info before I buy from target. Is Disney store going to have her. Thanks

I own the Tollytots Theodora (the one available at Target ect.) She's really cute, but I was slightly disappointed that her legs aren't jointed like her arms are (ie, you can't bend them at the knees). Also, her hat does not stay on her head very well, and her boots are pretty much impossible to remove (I suppose I could have tried harder, but I was afraid of breaking her). Otherwise she's a lovely doll- I especially liked her hair (it's not one uniform shade, yay!) and the fact that her red jacket has a purple lining.

I own the Tollytots Theodora (the one available at Target ect.) She's really cute, but I was slightly disappointed that her legs aren't jointed like her arms are (ie, you can't bend them at the knees). Also, her hat does not stay on her head very well, and her boots are pretty much impossible to remove (I suppose I could have tried harder, but I was afraid of breaking her). Otherwise she's a lovely doll- I especially liked her hair (it's not one uniform shade, yay!) and the fact that her red jacket has a purple lining.
Just order mine from target. Can't wait

Without a doubt there will be a Theodora doll. Because of spoiler-related issues, I assume she will only be available either upon the theatre release, or dvd release.
Thanks. Know do you think it will be a LE or the 12" one. Get this right the Disney store will get the oz stuff Friday.

I don't think they will skip on a 12" doll, because children will want a Theodora doll (who can't afford an LE). They wouldn't call it a "film collection" if they didn't have all the main characters as dolls.
I do hope that Theodora is the main choice for an LE, because Mila Kunis is very beautiful, and I don't think that people should be ruling out LE dolls based on the Amy Adams case, as Disney would have sorted that out in the contract before signing the actors on this time.

Totally agree with you!!! I'm literally hoping for the day that info on a DS Theodora doll comes soon. And it would be even greater if they surprise us with LE Theodora for the release date of the movie. In the meantime I guess I'll buy the Target/ToyRus one.

I think as she is an important character, they will release an LE of Theodora. I kinda hope it is the outfit she wears in the trailer, because I think it looks great. Then again because we haven't seen the movie yet, I'm not sure of any other outfits she could possibly have =)

Who knows, because China Girl was only LE 500, they could end up releasing low LE's of all the main girls (unless they do something similar to the singing/talking dolls). I'm thinking this way because Oz already has such a huge fan-base, from the many variations of the series.
I do hope that Theodora is the main choice for an LE, because Mila Kunis is very beautiful, and I don't think that people should be ruling out LE dolls based on the Amy Adams case, as Disney would have sorted that out in the contract before signing the actors on this time.

I'm hoping we get a lot of LE dolls for Oz The Great And Powerful, even though we can only hope to get by with 2 minimum. I don't mind saving up for a collection of LE dolls =) Unless of course they create some kind of other new special dolls for Oz, but I think Disney will be getting as much merchandise out for this movie as possible. Especially after the huge increase in LE dolls last year.

Everything you said Vanessa... :salute:I completely agree with!

Last edited:
*secretly giggling on the inside because of the knowledge I have and you guys don't...and I won't tell you what because of spoilers*

Don't worry...you will have your Theodora doll sooner or later. ;)

Anywho.......................

I'm not surprised that Barbie is releasing dolls based on the MGM Wizard of Oz. MGM has been in legal battles with anyone that tries to make or do anything Oz related because, even though no one owns the rights to L. Frank Baum's books, they want to be the iconic/solitary image of Oz. You guys should look it up because it's really rather intense and crazy on their part. Even though they are probably partnering and releasing these dolls as a "HEY! We did it first!", I will still be buying a Wicked Witch doll! :D
Any idea of when they will be released?

*secretly giggling on the inside because of the knowledge I have and you guys don't...and I won't tell you what because of spoilers*

Anywho.......................

I'm not surprised that Barbie is releasing dolls based on the MGM Wizard of Oz. MGM has been in legal battles with anyone that tries to make or do anything Oz related because, even though no one owns the rights to L. Frank Baum's books, they want to be the iconic/solitary image of Oz. You guys should look it up because it's really rather intense and crazy on their part. Even though they are probably partnering and releasing these dolls as a "HEY! We did it first!", I will still be buying a Wicked Witch doll! :D
Any idea of when they will be released?

ooooo... Is it an LE doll?

Oh YAY!!!! LE or 12" or both :D!!!!!!! Now I won't be able to sleep until pictures are released hahaha, well I'm happy, but I want some pictures now xD !!!! Thanks for the info!

Ok, IF you want to know, then PM me and I'll respond. I will not post it on here openly because, it blew my mind when I learned this.
But, I must warn you, if you haven't figured it out yet, it is a huge spoiler to the movie that can not be "un-spoiler-ed".
Some of you might be like, "Oh...DUH!" and some of you might be like "NO WAY!"
So, yeah, you PM me if you want to know and I'll tell you. :)

Ok, IF you want to know, then PM me and I'll respond. I will not post it on here openly because, it blew my mind when I learned this.
But, I must warn you, if you haven't figured it out yet, it is a huge spoiler to the movie that can not be "un-spoiler-ed".
Some of you might be like, "Oh...DUH!" and some of you might be like "NO WAY!"
So, yeah, you PM me if you want to know and I'll tell you. :)
Theodora is Dorothy!

Well what if this is what they're leading us to believe but isn't true???? How does anyone really know yet?? This could be totally intentional to make us think one thing, and it could be something completely different....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back