• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Parks, DSF, and UK New Releases [Updated Pending]
Has anyone seen any links for the January DLRP pins???

I've not found anything online. Friends of mine are in the parks and saying Pueblo Trading Post is closed until the end of January. I was wondering if maybe that means no releases for January. It is the only real pin store after all. So far they have not seen any posters either. They promised to e-mail a photo if they find something.

Thanks Vala,
Thought I might have missed it and it would be a shame if there were no new releases for January:(

I've not found anything online. Friends of mine are in the parks and saying Pueblo Trading Post is closed until the end of January. I was wondering if maybe that means no releases for January. It is the only real pin store after all. So far they have not seen any posters either. They promised to e-mail a photo if they find something.

DLP pin releases January 2012

394959_347084445319806_946079351_n.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't count, that Mickey was on sale on pin event weekend already. LOLPin Trading Night at Inventions though? Interesting.

Last edited:
Upcoming Disney Store UK pins:

twoThird_pinscomingsoon_03022012.jpg

:eek2: OMGOMGOMG Squirrle Girl! OMG I must have!

And the Tiana one looks awesome too. But Squirrle Girl! Yay!

Dang it, it's almost enough to make me forgive all the trouble they've been causing recently.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will bring the Happy Saint Patricks Day pin to the Dublin store ...

I do like the looks of the Cheshire Cat and the Mickey, Minney, Chip and Dale Sorcerers badges, will have to try and work out a way to get all of those Paris pins.

I would like an exclusive dublin Paddy pin but I dont see that happening but they do have a Dublin only pin at the moment though so at least its something :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back