• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney pin blog slacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now im getting mad.now not only are they giving us info on things that have already been released, they are still not giving us any info on UPCOMING RELEASES.ALICE IN DISNEYLAND UNEVENT has not been mentioned once eventhough its on april 2 ,im sure those who operate the blog believe this more than enough time to update us but in the pin world april is just a hop skip and jump away and they still havent released any info on the alice litho coming out march 10.maybe its just because im an alice nut this is upsetting me so much i dont know.but im getting annoyed,if you have time to talk about past releases then you have time to update us on upcoming releases.thats just my grouchy opinion.

I think this is par for the course now when it comes to pins. After announcing the 10-10-10 trading event in June 2009, the details weren't released until October 2nd, a mere 8 days before the event. I had scheduled our vacation to coincide with that date, but I was so mad about the lack of info that I ended up not even attempting to go. I had to make a decision to bring or leave my traders, we left the morning info was finally released, but the traders stayed home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back