• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Princess Lego anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Princess Lego anyone?

Babybaby

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok so kind of a different collection....Lego!

I just recently had the Cinderella Castle for my birthday - I really enjoyed putting it together but it took me ages!! Its 646 pieces so the biggest one out of the collection and I was pretty impressed by the size. I'm probably going to get Rapunzel's tower next but just wanted to see if anyone else has these? They are bringing a Frozen one out next year so that should be pretty cool too.
911daoqsmFL._SL1500_.jpg

Oh yeah and by no means am I in the age range 6-12!

Here is the Frozen one:

LEGO-Frozen-Elsas-Sparking-Ice-Palace-41026-Box-LEGO-Disney-Princess-2015-Sets-e1412181976299-640x654.png

As much as I love the Frozen one I wish it was a little bigger. There is a website that you can create your own pieces and if you get 10000 supports Lego will consider building the piece to sell. This one is awesome and much like I would expect the castle to look:
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/58608

Last edited:
I've only ever bought the tiny boxed ariel and then bagged rapunzel... Because those were the cheapest options. Lego is ridiculously expensive sometimes.... They are really cute, but honestly I kind of wish megabloks would have gotten the rights.

I agree it can be very expensive and to be fair I just buy when its on offer.

See I'm not that fussed on megabloks, I just feel that a lot of the bricks don't fit well together and they don't feel very sturdy. That being said if they had gotten the rights I probably would've bought some!

They figures seem to be based on their friends series, not a bad thing but it makes me wonder if they're going to discontinue with the duplo. I can find almost all those sets on clearance which is a bummer as my daughter is just now getting old enough to play with them...

I hope they don't discontinue the duplo as my daughter will be getting a lot of the princess stuff for her next birthday. I've seen that they are bringing out a Sofia set so that will be good!

Since starting this thread I've bought the Cinderella carriage which was awesome to build and Ariels under sea adventure. I'll try and add some pics later as my iPad is playing up.

So so the only ones I have left to get are Rapunzels tower and Merida Highland games.

I haven't got any so far but whenever I see it, I am always really tempted to get the Merida set. But I am definitely going to get the Jasmine set that is coming out next year. I just wish that there was a Snow White set. A lego dwarfs cottage would be great (in my opinion).

I haven't got any so far but whenever I see it, I am always really tempted to get the Merida set. But I am definitely going to get the Jasmine set that is coming out next year. I just wish that there was a Snow White set. A lego dwarfs cottage would be great (in my opinion).

I imagine I'll get these ones but I'm just so disappointed by the small sizes, they could've built a bit more of Agrabah for us! I agree though a cottage would be awesome and I'm holding out for Belle too!

My oldest son went through a lego phase and I couldn't believe how much fun I had helping him put things together. Star Wars and Harry Potter sets were my favorites. It was nearly therapeutic to follow the directions and build these great sets.
Now my three year old boy is starting to enjoy Duplo, Alright, once again I am walking down the lego aisle. Fun stuff !!

I want an UCS series of the different Disney Castles, like they have for Star Wars and other lines. Then I will buy the WDW castle!

My boyfriend is a lego collector, and he loves these (so do I, of course, because it's Disney!) We have all the sets but are keeping them in the box...can't wait for the Aladdin and Frozen sets next year, they look awesome!

Well I've now completed my collection for the time being! Most of them I've built and my OH has taken them apart and put them back in the boxes until we figure out where to put them. I really enjoyed building Rapunzel's tower and Cinderella's castle was by far my favourite.

@shiftraccon this is the Aladdin one, although its more Jasmine & I wish we had a bigger version of it:

LEGO-Disney-Princess-2015-Jasmines-Exotic-Adventure-41061-Box-Winter-2015-Set-e1412214144652.png

Yeah, unfortunately it doesn't look like Aladdin is part of the set...bummer! And I wish it was the whole palace, not just a tiny room :( But I love that they included the magic carpet and Raja!

Thought I'd bump up this thread now the new Lego is out here in the UK. I'm looking forward to adding them all to my collection. My husband bought me the Sleeping Beauty set on Sunday which was only a small one but fun to build. I can't wait to get Ariels under sea palace and of course the Elsa's castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back