• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Disney Store 30th Anniversary Pick-ups: At Cost! (Week 10 Requests Open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can you put me down for Stitch? ;~;

I am gonna be way out of town this weekend (my grandma lives in the middle of nowhere with no nearby malls, and no internet...) and my roommates are sharing a car.. and one of them works on Saturday. I don't know if they'll manage to get the pins online, either. And Stitch was one of the three I wanted for myself! So if ya don't mind. ;-;

So as we near the release tomorrow, we are still shy a Roz request. So one of two things can happen:

1) I can still do the raffle, but the winners for Flamingo and Stitch would have to split the cost of the entire set (so about $10 each rather than $7).
or 2) I wouldn't be able to hold a raffle this week. I floated a Jessie last week to maximize Herc and Mulan raffles, but I highly doubt I can work with Roz as easily.

So let me know what you think and we can go from there. I'll update the list in just a sec.

~Y

So as we near the release tomorrow, we are still shy a Roz request. So one of two things can happen:

1) I can still do the raffle, but the winners for Flamingo and Stitch would have to split the cost of the entire set (so about $10 each rather than $7).
or 2) I wouldn't be able to hold a raffle this week. I floated a Jessie last week to maximize Herc and Mulan raffles, but I highly doubt I can work with Roz as easily.

So let me know what you think and we can go from there. I'll update the list in just a sec.

~Y

How detrimental do you think it would be if I claimed the Roz and then left it as an annonymous (sic) gift for our HR lady? The resemblance is uncanny. :rofl:

Alrighty! We got one set for today!

Fantasia Flamingo:
1) PoohLady5
2) Sismelis

22ba67f3865005aa9017bd1060bf6225.jpg

Congrats Sismelis!

Roz:
1) Sismelis

Congrats again! You take Roz by default!

Stitch and Turtle:
1) unibear
2) Yay3!
3) Tinawap
4) Natelove
5) Disneymagic
6) EccoGamer

868786ca7d346e9deba47f2bc972996f.jpg

Congrats Tinawap! :D

Invoices for these will go out soon!

~Merlin

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will NOT be holding a raffle for the Week 5 set. BF and I are spending the day celebrating our 2.5 anniversary at the EPCOT F&G Festival, and then Rivers of Light at Animal Kingdom. :)

I will open up Week 6 requests next Saturday (3/4) around noon. :)

~Merlin

Hey gang! Just a reminder of this! I'll be picking up this set tomorrow. :3

As of now, I will only be doing a drawing for Cars and Giselle, since there aren't enough requests to warrant two sets and I'll be keeping the Wall-E. However, if at least one person signs up for Cars, I'll grab a second set and raffle two Cars and Giselle and one Wall-E. Thanks! :)

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back