• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Europe Merch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Europe Merch Discussion

Disnerd1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been thinking of starting this thread for awhile and today seems like the perfect day to do so, seeing as The Panic and Pain pin has just been released and a new one has just been announced.

Basically, this is just a thread for people to discuss the merch available on the Disney Store Europe website (and in-store)

Here is the new pin that has been announced!

attachment.php

I love this! I think I will be doing some shopping on the 27th!

And some Vinylmations coming soon

attachment.php

I'm not a big fan of vinylmations, but they look like the designs might make for some nice Vinylmation Pins!

I just love the upcoming pin! It's so pretty, I don't collect Sleeping Beauty but I have a small pin bag with "pins I like" so this one will definitely be a great addition lol. I'm also curious as to how the Pain/Panic pin will look like irl. Most of the pins look better than their preview photo, example: Rapunzel and Maximus.

I don't really collect Vinylmations either, I do want to have the ones that I like. Like a Pascal or something. But the Robots look creative too.

I generally really like what DS.uk is selling. I'm hoping to buy a Pascal plush when I have enough money for my Rapunzel cosplay. And I just love the pins, they're so beautiful. I do wish we'd have some of the perks that DS.com has too, such as the lithographs they got with their Frozen dvd. We got a colouring book that you can find for $2 in another store lol.

We'll be in London in late April, and Paris in early May. Where can I find upcoming releases?

Oh, and Husband insists that if we're going all the way over there, we MUST go to DLP. We're planning on May 6 for that.

Anynews I should know of?

How are you able to get these pins if you live in the US. I don't normally collect Sleeping Beauty, but I like this pin. How much will this pin be?

Only people in Europe can order pins from disney store UK! But someone might have one for trade on the forum :)

How are you able to get these pins if you live in the US. I don't normally collect Sleeping Beauty, but I like this pin. How much will this pin be?

The DSUK won't ship to the US. You would have to get someone from the UK or Europe (I think they ship to most European countries?) to get the pin for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back