• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Store Stuffed Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Store Stuffed Animals

2spongey6

Active DPF Member
Rating - 72.5%
26   11   3
I have a BUNCH of these Stuffed Animals, but I don't want them anymore. I am just wondering if anyone even has these anymore? Please post on here what our thoughts are! :) THANKS

Which ones do you have, can you post pictures? I might be interested in buying some of yours.

These are a couple of the ones I have:
images
$10.00
images
$11.00
images
$12.00
I'll post more later! :)

Last edited:
Here are some more! :)

images
$12.00
$(KGrHqN,!gsE5tMu,cSQBOj84Hrztg~~60_35.JPG
$12.00
images
$15.00
images
$13.00
images
$4.00
images
$19.00
images
$15.00
images
$13.00
images
$7.00
images
$8.00
images
$15.00
images
$16.00
images
$10.00

They are not ALL from "The Disney Store" but they are all Disney Characters! :) None have their original tags except for Jedi Mickey, Genie, Goofy, & Mrs. Potts. Now, I don't know a whole lot about how much these are worth! I am just basing the prices off of Ebay and stuff! The price is to the right of the Plush Toy! :)Some of them are at least 5 years old, but most are much Older! :) Thanks for looking! :) Also, if you don't like a price, feel free to let me know! :) THANKS

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I have lots of beanies and plushes from the parks. I tried to give them to children's hospitals and they would not take them, and all were new and clean. So I ended up calling every place I could think of and finally a church took some for their children in orphanages and missions.

I have a lot I did keep though, because I liked them.

Interesting but I'm little bit concerned about the the price you mentioned. Are they fix??
I mean, any concession if you could grant.
Share some more picture, may be I will buy some.regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back