• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Ufufy just launched in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Ufufy just launched in Japan

Piglet

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
These are just too cute!!

img03_161017.jpg
sub4-15.jpg

1478076293102.jpg

Why are these so cute??? :D The only thing is, they look like tsums...which isn't bad (at all! I love tsums!), I'm just wondering if they're a tsum spinoff or something different entirely. Sorry for the stupid question.:)

Why are these so cute??? :D The only thing is, they look like tsums...which isn't bad (at all! I love tsums!), I'm just wondering if they're a tsum spinoff or something different entirely. Sorry for the stupid question.:)

I think they are something entirely different, as far as I can tell from the Japanese website :)

Yeah, I'm wondering the same! They look much fluffier tho and it seems like they are made with better materials. I think they'll be probably more expensive than tsum tsum!

This is exactly what I was thinking! :roll:

"Haha! Now that we've saturated you all with tsum tsums, here is the next, new, totally different thing for you to buy!"

Oh, wow, they look adorable! The only thing is, it seems like nonhuman characters will look better than human characters, just like with tsums.

Yeah, I'm wondering the same! They look much fluffier tho and it seems like they are made with better materials. I think they'll be probably more expensive than tsum tsum!

They are about 7,5 dollars on the Disney Store Japan webshop. They are also slightly bigger than regular Tsum Tsum it seems.

14504759_105226459958084_1395409375249563648_n.jpg

The pictures come from the Disney Store Japan website, by the way :) There are also a few videos featuring these new cuties. And if my translator works well, I believe this weekend is the launch of them and there is some sort of themed opening festival/event in the Shibuya Disney Store.

wow... Disney needs to prepare for a lawsuit because they look exactly like the TY Beanie Ballz:

disney-beanie-ballz-450.jpg

They are about 7,5 dollars on the Disney Store Japan webshop. They are also slightly bigger than regular Tsum Tsum it seems.

14504759_105226459958084_1395409375249563648_n.jpg

The pictures come from the Disney Store Japan website, by the way :) There are also a few videos featuring these new cuties. And if my translator works well, I believe this weekend is the launch of them and there is some sort of themed opening festival/event in the Shibuya Disney Store.

OMG! They're huge :O I'll need more space dammit! D: I'll be in Tokyo after christmas, hope to find some of these cuties! *_*

Piglet-Okay, cool! They still look like tsums though, lol.:p

MicksHardy-They do look fancier, somehow. $7.50 doesn't seem TOO expensive, but I hope they aren't any more than that.

GreyWyvern- :lol: That is SO true! I guess they know how to get everyone to throw more money at them, haha. I will certainly buy an Elsa if there's an Ufufy version of her, simply because, well, it's ELSA. :roll: I also really like the Minnie, too. *resists urge to start whole new collection*

lordofanime-I guess the new Ufufys (Ufufies? I don't know) are Beanie Ballz Tsums! :p All joking aside, I personally think the Ufufy plushes are cuter, although the Beanie Ballz are pretty cute too.:)

they're like... tsums standing up! ... In pastel colors! they are pretty dang cute though.
Best description so far.:p They are quite literally tsums standing up. :roll:
Oh wait, one addition...SLIGHTLY BIGGER tsums standing up. :) I really, really hope there's an Elsa one, lol.

wow... Disney needs to prepare for a lawsuit because they look exactly like the TY Beanie Ballz:

disney-beanie-ballz-450.jpg

There won't be a law suit. There are clear differences between the two. Plus, Disney was licensing their characters to TY, they can pull they license at any time. Plus beanie balls have been around for awhile. Nothing proprietary about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back